The Original Hair Brush Detangler Revolutionary bristles that glides through tangles without breakage or pain.
All Hair Types
How you brush your hair is the key to strong and healthy hair and the single most overlooked step in hair care. Hair is weakest when wet and pulling at it can snap it like a rubber band. This is why you should brush with a tool that gently loosens knots without pulling or breaking hair.
The famous Original Detangler changed the hairbrush game, and transformed what used to be a painful and time consuming task into an effortless, fun and colorful part of your day.
Its famous detangling bristles in lots of shapes and sizes – for travel, the shower, kids, styling and more.
with over 45% less breakage
Less drying time equals happier hair
Style your way to the perfect blowout
Day 2 (and 3!) hair best friend
- Soft and Flexible Bristles: Wet Brushoriginal detangler hairbrush’s bristles have great flexibility but remain firm in order to brush through your hair. The bristles adapt to your hair type and put an end to breakage without tugging, tearing or ripping. It leaves your hairs soft and shiny.
- Unique Design : The hairbrush has a unique design, which looks so different and elegant not at all like any ordinary brush. This hairbrush would roll everyone’s eyes when used to keep your comfort, it is with outgoing grip for you to hold handily. These are superior in quality ideal for mom, husband, wife or your friends!
- All Hair Types : It would not affect if your hair is long or short, wavy or straight, thick or fine, this brush will experience any hair type removing tangles while making the hair soft. It works unimaginable on wet or dry hair and is perfect for men, ladies and children.
- Healthy and Effortless Way to Brush Hair : Our hairbrush is structured splendidly to minimize pain and to secure hair against split ends and breakage. It gives you a chance to brush with less power so you can detangle with less harm to your hair and is ideal for men, women and kids
- Strengthens Hair from Root to Tip: The tip of the bristles massages the scalp while you comb your hair. This strengthens the roots by stimulating blood circulation at the follicle, improving the quality and health of your scalp and hair.