Dr. Clo is an FDA-registered Class 1 Hospital Grade disinfectant product designed to provide airborne protection, which creates a shield against bacteria and viruses. The patented nanotechnology works continuously for up to eight weeks in an effective coverage area of approximately 150 sq. ft., leaving no chemical residue in the air or on surfaces.
However, Dr. CLO is not intended to be used as a substitute for exercising proper hygiene, when indicated, nor does it ensure against human contamination or illness.
In no event shall Bioanalytics, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
Precaution for use
- Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
- Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
- To reduce risk of corrosion, keep away from iron and manganese (minerals).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If product comes into contact with the eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with water, and get medical help.
Dr.Clo Information Page