- [48 COLORS SET] ZIG Clean Color Real Brush is a brush type watercolor pen, so it can be used in a wide range of applications such as illustration, design, lettering, and Manga. Because it is a water-based dye ink, you can blur it with water or mix with other real brush colors or blender. The pens are not individually shrink wrapped.
- [DIVERSE APPLICATION] Hold the pen upright to draw a fine line or hold the pen at an angle to color wider areas. When combined with a water brush, you can easily express blurring. Wet the tip of the pen slightly with water to produce multiple gradations of one color.
- [REAL BRUSH] Multiple colors can be combined to create gradations. First, start by applying a darker color, and before it dries, add another color over it to create a color gradation. It is ideal for watercolor, fine art, modern calligraphy, crafts, Journaling, card making, and scrapbooking. In addition, you can apply a darker-colored ink directly to the tip of a light-colored pen to create a gradation when drawing with the lighter color.
- [Certification] Xylene-free, conforms to ASTM D 4236, ACMI-certified for safety, registered AP mark for sale in the United States.
- [HIGH QUALITY] Flexible nylon brush tip makes it easy to create both narrow and wide lines. Great brush pens for watercolor painting, brush lettering, modern calligraphy and more. In 1973, Kuretake developed "Kuretake Fude Pen" and has developed various brush pen since then. Since the development of brush pen technology also applies to the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush, it has become a high-quality watercolor brush pen.