ACTIVE TUMBLER is designed to help you elevate your energy. The straw-type spout is easy to open and comfortable to drink from. The tumbler has a wide opening so it is easy to put in ice cubes and drinks. Vacuum insulated tumbler retains the temperature of cold drinks for a long time, and the elastomer rubber on the bottom reduces impact when placing the tumbler on the floor.
- φ80 x H268 mm / 800 ml
φ3.2 x H10.7 in / 27.2 oz
- Capacity: 800ml/27oz
- 18-8 Stainless steel (powder coating)
- TPE [Lid, Spout]
- Polypropylene, Silicone
- Upper temperature torelance: 100℃/212℉
- Keep drinks cold (6℃/43℉) for 6hours.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, precool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of cold water for 1-2 mins.
- BPA Free
- Do not use in a microwave.
- Do not use in a dishwasher.
- Do not place near open flames.
- Do not put in boiling water.
- Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage.
- Be careful with infants as their mischiefs may cause accidental ingestion or injury.
- Do not put hot drinks as it may cause scalds.
- Do not put dry ice or carbonated beverage as it may expand and cause breakage.
- Be careful not to pour too much beverage as it may overflow when closing.
- Close the lid tightly to prevent spills or leakage when carrying.
- Please attach silicone rings so that the right side is up.
- Do not drink while walking as it may cause an injury in case of a fall.
- Keep the product upright to prevent accidental spills or leakage.
- Do not shake or apply strong vibration to the tumbler, as it may cause the leakage from the tip of the spout due to changes in internal pressure.
- Do not leave the product under high temperature such as in a car.
- Do not put drinks which is easy to rot, such as milk.
- Do not leave the product with drinks inside for long time as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler.
- Immediately wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust.
- Do not leave it soaked as it may rust or break.
- Wash with care.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool.
- Do not remove the spout forcibly.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause rust. When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in ratio of 10:1, wash with soft sponge after leaving it for 2-3 hours, and rinse well.